Copyright and Usage Policy
- Ownership of all RAW photography stays with the photographer. RAW unedited files are never released to clients. Very high resolution edited jpg files can be supplied for large print or signage for a fee.
- Headlight Photography retains the right to use images for self promotion via social media, all print media and bloging.
- Supplied .jpg photo-sets are sized at 1024px on the long side ready for web use and catalog printing.
- Once delivered to the client photo-sets of vehicles are to be used to market only the vehicle the photo-set represents. see points 6 and 7
- Photos can be tastefully edited by graphic designers for promotional use of clients business (used in signage, business cards, web banners etc.)
- All photos supplied with-in photo-sets are per vehicle only, and can only be used for the marketing of the vehicle that is represented in the photo-set. Photo-sets must never be used to advertise any other vehicle with-out a licence (even if identical), see point 7 below.
- If you have a fleet of identical vehicles and would like to use one photo-set to promote them all, a licencing fee of 50% will apply, i.e. instead of paying $35 per unit, you will pay $35 for the first car only (the actual photo shoot) and $17.50c for each additional vehicle you use the photo-set with.
Copyright terms are subject to change